- Select your search criteria such as:
- Research Field, the discipline of the funding, there is an additional help when the filter is selected.
- Funding Type, filter Incoming / Outgoing mobility funding opportunities.
- Career Stage, see the criteria's help in the above drop-down for more details on the R1, R2, R3 and R4 researcher profiles
- Organisation Country, the country of the company/institute offering the funding opportunity.
You may select multiple values for each criteria.
- Use the Filter ByDeadline to filter funding opportunities by their deadline date. You may use the following options:
- All Open
- Within 3 Months
- 3-6 Months
- 6-12 Months
- Sort by, you can change the order the results sorted by
- Post date,
- Save Search List, you may save your search criteria for future use. You can manage your saved searches from My EURAXESS, where you can also configure your notification settings (please note that only registered user can save job search criteria)
Funding Search Results (491)
- Research FieldSocial sciences
Professions and applied sciences
- Organisation nameWellcome Trust
- Organisation CountryUnited Kingdom
- DeadlineMarch - Deadline to submit NLTG Pre-proposals 15 May - Deadline to submit NLTG Full Proposals. Call for NLW
- Research FieldNatural sciences
- Organisation nameNWO Divisions for Earth and Life Sciences (ALW), Chemical Sciences (CW), Physical Sciences (EW), Humanities (GW), Social Sciences (MaGW), Netherlands Genomics Initiative (NGI), FOM Foundation, Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Leiden University.
- Organisation CountryNetherlands
- DeadlineApplicants should enclose a letter of invitation from a host institution in Norway. The applications will be assessed and the outcome announced to the candidates in May/June
- Research FieldAll
- Organisation nameResearch Council of Norway
- Organisation CountryNorway
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.