- Research Field
- Funding Type
- Mobility Incoming
- Career Stage
- Recognised Researcher (R2) (PhD holders or equivalent who are not yet fully independent)Established Researcher (R3) (Researchers who have developed a level of independence)
The objective of the CDEIGENT call is to attract talent to join existing reference research groups in research centers or public universities in the Comunitat Valenciana to help drive the transformation of the Valencian Economic Model.
A maximum of 9 grants will be awarded, distributed proportionally among the areas of knowledge established by the State Research Agency, as a function of the number of applications submitted that meet the requirements.
The grants will be awarded for a period of four years (48 months), extendable for another two years. The extension must be requested and justified by the host institution six months before the end of the grant and must be authorized by the Director General of Science and Research. The approval of any extension will be conditioned to the existence of adequate and sufficient credit in the budgets of the Generalitat Valenciana for the corresponding fiscal year
What is funded
Four-year full-time contract with the host institution, extendable for up to two more years
Annual subsidy for each of the contracts of 55,000 euros (destined to finance the salary and employer's social security contributions, with a minimum gross salary for the postdoctoral researcher of 42,000 euros per year)
An additional annual research budget of up to 30,000 euros
Four years, extendable for up to two more years.
Applicants must meet the following elegibility conditions:
- PhD degree.
- Post-doctoral researchers can be of any nationality.
- Not have a contractual relationship with a public university or research center of the Comunitat Valenciana at the time of application.
- Less than six years of post-doctoral experience and one or more stays in international research centers outside the Valencian Community for a period of at least two years.
- Have the endorsement of the reference research group that the post-doctoral researcher wishes to join.
- Organisation name
- GENERALITAT VALENCIANA
- Organisation Country
- More Information
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.