- Research Field
- Natural sciences
- Funding Type
- Career Stage
- First Stage Researcher (R1) (Up to the point of PhD)
Vall d’Hebron University Hospital Foundation – Research Institute (VHIR) makes its own and open call for a doctoral fellowship programme devoted to attracting young early-stage researchers with a special interest in biomedical research who wish to carry out doctoral studies at VHIR.
This call is intended to enable the training of research staff in the research groups within the environment of the Vall d'Hebron University Hospital.
CANDIDATES REQUIREMENTS FOR ELEGIBILITY
• Candidates should not have a PhD.
• Candidates must be in possession of a university degree and a master’s degree with a minimum of 300 ECTS of official university studies at the time of applying to the grant.
• Candidates acceding to a PhD programme through the “Formació Sanitària Especialitzada” (FSE) will not be eligible.
• Candidates must have obtained a minimum average grade of the academic record of the studies of degree equal to or higher than 7.
• Candidates must be enrolled on a doctoral studies programme at the time of the start of the grant.
• Candidates must not have held a PhD contract exceeding twelve months in any research institution previous to this application.
HOST PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR’S REQUIREMENTS FOR ELEGIBILITY
• Eligible PIs should have a PhD.
• PI should have an active competitive project at the time of application.
• PIs will not be able to present a candidature if they are hosting a PhD student from a previous or current AGAUR or VHIR fellowship (unless being in the last year).
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Applications must be formalised by the applicant in his/her own name and interest and must be submitted by email to email@example.com.
DOCUMENTATION TO SUBMIT
• Excel Template that will be provided by the Grants Office at VHIR
• Detailed curriculum vitae of the candidate in normalised format (i.e CVN).
• Bachelor's degree diploma.
• Academic certificate with the average grade of the bachelor's degree. In the case of studies carried out abroad ANECA certification.
• Master’s degree diploma.
• Academic certificate/record of master's degree studies, including average grade.
• First page of the publications and/or page(s) where the authors contribution appears.
• PDF document that accredits the candidate’s internship periods.
• If applicable, accreditation for the exceptional extension of the evaluable period.
- Organisation name
- Fundació Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron- Institut de recerca
- Organisation Country
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.