- Research Field
- Formal sciences
- Funding Type
- Career Stage
- Recognised Researcher (R2) (PhD holders or equivalent who are not yet fully independent)
- European Research Programme
- Not funded by an EU programme
- Animal experimentation (generation of PDX, humanized PDX and immunocompetent models, use of these models as a preclinical tool to test new therapeutic strategies and identify new predictive biomarkers of response)
- Characterization of the animal models and the efficacy of the treatments tested using molecular biology techniques (qRT-PCR, ddPCR, NGS, WB, IHC, IF, cytometry).
- In vitro assays of 2D and 3D cultures and co-cultures.
- In vitro assays of tumor cell lines co-cultures with anti-tumor lymphocytes and subsequent analysis with multiparametric flow cytometry and immunofluorescence.
- Data analysis, presentation of results and writing of articles.
- This call is intended for researchers who have finished their doctoraldegree two to three years prior to the deadline.
- Candidates should have the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team and the ability to manage the day-to-day running of a research project.
- The applicant will be involved in the supervision of PhD students and master students
- Candidates will be encouraged to apply for public funding (Juan de la Cierva, Sara Borrell).
- Organisation name
- FUNDACION DE INVESTIGACION BIOMEDICA HOSPITAL 12 DE OCTUBRE
- Organisation Country
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.