OFFER DEADLINE31/01/2020 20:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND
ORGANISATION/COMPANYAsociación Centro de Investigación Cooperativa en Biociencias - CIC bioGUNE
35 PhD fellowships for early-stage researchers of any nationality to pursue their PhD studies in research centres accredited with the Spanish Seal of Excellence Severo Ochoa, María de Maeztu or Health Institute Carlos III and Portuguese units accredited as “excellent” or “exceptional” according to the evaluation of the Fundação de Ciência e Tecnologia. This frame is addressed exclusively to PhD research projects on STEM disciplines: life sciences and health, experimental sciences, physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Young researchers of any nationality are eligible to apply
- All individualswho hold a higher education degree at the time of starting at the host institutions, which allows them to enrol in an official doctoral programme in accordance with the regulations in force, are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Under no circumstances may candidates have previously enrolled in the doctoral studies for which they are applying for the fellowship.
- On the deadline for applications, applicants must still be within the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yethave been awarded a doctoral degree, or being in a position to apply for it.
- Candidates cannot have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the deadline for applications. Short stays, such as holidays, done in a country other than their country of usual residence (where they carried out their main activity), will be considered as time spent in their country of usual residence.
- Demonstrable level of English.
CIC bioGUNE acts as host organisation within the programme by offering 9 Phd positions available:
- Bio-drilling phage-derived nanotubes against bacteria - Nicola GA Abrescia ́s Lab
- Chemoenzymatic glycoengineering of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies - Marcelo Guerin ́s Lab
- Deciphering Chemical and Biological Complexity Through Computer Modeling - Gonzalo Jiménez-Osés ́s Lab
- Pan-disease development of risk scores for longitudinal profiling of health status - Urko M Marigorta ́s Lab
- REWARDING: Articulating REverse WArburg vs Warburg and ROS proDuctIon In CaNcer; Role of DNAJC15 - Malu Martínez-Chantar ́s Lab
- Role of retrotransposition in Schwann cell development and pathology - Ashwin Woodhoo ́s Lab
- Study of the molecular mechanisms involved in the spontaneous misfolding of prion protein / Predoctoralposition at Prion biology laboratory at CIC bioGUNE - Joaquín Castilla ́s Lab
- The impact of obesity on the development of resistance to therapy in breast cancer - María dM Vivanco ́s Lab
- Understanding the mode of action of ribosome targeting antibiotics using cutting-edge cryo-EM methodologies: A path to discovering new clinically relevant antibiotics - Sean Connell and Paola Fucini ́s Lab
For more information about the description of the projects, please follow this link: https://hosts.lacaixafellowships.org/finder#1
If you are interested in applying or need more information, please contact:
Itziar Gil de la Pisa (Project Manager CIC bioGUNE): firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 04th February 2020
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.