OFFER DEADLINE31/07/2020 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
Who we are?
NeuroRHB cares for and treats patients who have suffered brain injuries or other neurological disorders. Its aim is to provide specialised, tailored, and cross-disciplinary neurological rehabilitation that combines close personal treatment with the latest scientific and technological developments. NeuroRHB was established at the end of 1999 at the Hospital NISA Valencia al Mar. It was the first centre for brain injury in the Region of Valencia and was one of the first hospitals in Spain to admit resident patients with acquired brain injury. Nowadays, NeuroRHB has 4 additional hospitals in different Spanish locations (3 in Valencia, 1 in Vigo and 1 in Sevilla).
Who are we looking for?
NEURORHB looks for experienced researchers willing to improve the neurorehabilitation of individuals who had suffered a brain injury (stroke, traumatic brain injury, brain tumour, anoxia, etc.) by applying novel therapeutic and assessment techniques including, but not limited to the use of new technologies and innovative concepts in neurorehabilitation.
Concretely, we invite experienced researchers with a background and interest to determine the predicting ability of different genetic variables, such as APOE and APOE promoters, and ambient variables, such as cognitive reserve and co-morbidity factors, alongside with previously studied variables mainly related to the severity of the brain injury, of the clinical progress of individuals with DoC. Thus, candidates can be interested in one or more of the following research lines to contact NEURORHB:
- To define the relevant variables to investigate demographic and neuroimaging factors, as well as the neurobehavioral and genetic condition;
- To collect and arrange the demographic, neuroimaging and genetic data;
- To perform the clinical assessment protocol; and
- To implement a predictive model of the clinical progress considering the previous variables.
What are the Eligibility criteria for candidates?
As requested in the call, at the deadline for the submission of the proposals (09/09/2020), researchers:
- Shall be in possession of a doctoral degree or at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience; and
- Must not have resided or carried out their main activities in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the above-mentioned deadline.
What is the selection process to submit the IF?
Researchers willing to apply an IF with NEURORHB should check the eligibility criteria described above. In case you respond to those requisites, please contact Kveloce (supporting in this process) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents before the 31th July 2020:
- Your Curriculum Vitae (cv europass);
- A summary presentation of your research proposal (max. 2 pages long);
- A cover letter (1 page);
Proposals will be pre-selected based on internal evaluation. Candidates will be informed of the results of the pre-selection a week after the deadline.
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.