OFFER DEADLINE12/09/2019 00:00 - America/Sao Paulo
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversidade Federal Fluminense
DEPARTMENTGraduate Program in Economics
LABORATORYCenter for Studies on Inequality and Development
Researchers based in Europe are welcome to apply for a Global fellowship to carry out research of up to 2 years in our institution under the H2020 Program MSCA Global Fellowships:
The post-doc is expected:
- To conduct her or his research alongside a team of researchers (faculty and students); adopting a conceptual or empirical approach;
- To attend weekly meetings with the research group;
- To give one research seminar per semester at the PPGE;
- To teach a 30-hour course per semester, in English, at the PPGE;
- Whenever possible, to engage in local context issues related to the research so as to promote local development;
- To focus on one of the following areas, or correlated area:
- Labor regulations and the impact in labor conditions;
- Labor market policies: active and passive (examples and country comparative studies) ;
- Wage differentials by gender, by race and labor insertion (informal /formal labor contracts);
- Labor Participation for specific groups, like women and teenagers;
- Labor inequality (income and labor market insertion);
- Human capital and labor income.
For more informations contact Prof. Danielle Carusi Machado, email@example.com.
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.