Skip to main content
Working in EuropeWork permitSpain

Work permit in Spain


The chart below summarizes the entry, residency and working authorisation procedures and responsabilities at the beginning of the procedures.

You will find further information here.




If you are a researcher arriving to Spain with a contract we strongly recommend you to contact your hosting institution to help you with visa issues. Wether at the Europen projects' office or at the technology transfer office of the institution, they may have wide experience regarding these issues and can give you advice.




For detailed information on visas, work permits and procedures, you can download our Guide for Foreign Researchers in Spain (6.57 MB)